[Rejected]Bewerbung zum xtm team

Hinweis: Um dich im Forum sowie im Teamspeak freizuschalten, trage bitte hier deine Teamspeak Idendität ein!
  • Inhaltsverzeichnis

- Meine Wenigkeit

- Welche Ziele möchte ich mit dem Team erreichen?

- Welche Bereicherung kann ich für das Team sein?

- Bewertung meiner Wenigkeit

- Meine letzten Worte

Hello Xtm lovely Team <3

I would like to interduce my self here to become a Ticket English supporter ( Ticket officer )

My name is Naoufel, My age is 20 i speak 6 languages ( Arabic and french as my main langauges and turkish spanich and english and a liiiittle bit of dtsch )

I live in the big country in africa Algeria in a cursed city called Jijel with a large sea beach

I'm a cyber security police worker :)

I wanted to make the english player got all the help with english answer and i really want to make the players see the server as easy to play ( from the basics ), so that will make them feel happy to keep play on it for long long time :D

As most know me, i'm friendly.. and helpful and also so so active i am socially can make friends so fast even if with another langauge

i can play calm and relaxed wich mean give me advantage to make friends and talk to players without nerves

im a good driver, i play xtreme so much till i can make a lot of hours in a week

My last word is simple and clear

I wanna play and have fun and make other feel fun <3

• //

Deine Bewerbung wird heute Besprochen, aufgrund der letzten 3 Ausfälle in der Teambesprechung aufgrund privater Dinge (meinem Geburtstag, Xtreme treffen, usw..) konnten wir bisher keine Bewerbungen besprechen.

Bitte Gedulde dich noch bis heute Abend!

//

• [XTM]AiRFr3aK

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Bewerbung zum xtm team“ zu „[Rejected]Bewerbung zum xtm team“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!